So I’m trying to make sure I do one tag or nomination today, because I’m so behind, so I’m going back to see what’s on my Pingbacks…and there’s the Real Neat Blog Award! I was nominated by MidnightBiblioBlog, who was nice enough to nominate me because she wanted to know more about me. I think that for someone who’s been blogging for five months, she has an expert site and amazing graphics! Go check out her page and see her beautiful homemade name banner she made for her blog! And I love reading her posts: they’re so entertaining!
Here’s the rules:
- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
And here are the seven questions she sent me:
- How many countries have you been to?
- What did you want to be when you were younger?
- Do you wear jewellery? If so, what?
- Do you prefer YA, NA or Adult fiction?
- Do you have any siblings?
- What format of book do you prefer to read in?
- Who’s your number one book boyfriend? (If you can’t decide: top three)
So let’s start…and I’ll be brief! So you won’t have to read through all sorts of stuff about me…I’m boring anyway! 😉
- How many countries have you been to? I have been to one country, and that is the US of A. That’s it, unfortunately. I want to go all sorts of places, and I even lived in AZ so you’d think I would’ve been to Mexico, but no. I don’t even have a passport. Sigh. (See? Boring!)
- What did you want to be when you were younger? Ooh, that’s an easy one! I wanted to be…drumroll please…a WRITER! I wrote my first story in fourth grade for our remodeled library in Scottsdale, and the theme was castles, so I wrote a story and won first place! My story is now at Mustang Library and is available for checkout for anyone that wants to read it…I also got my photo taken for the paper…it was an awesome day. The only other time I’ve been published since has been in my college literary magazine, and it was one of my poems…and they published it out of sequence. But I still hope to be a writer…I just have to finish my career path so I won’t die a “starving artist.”
- Do you wear jewellery? If so, what? I wear very little, but at the moment I have on my My Little Pony wristwatch, a 10K gold Fraternal Organization pendant from the 1940s (found at a loose parts bin at an antique show), and a sterling silver ring on my pinky (it’s too small for another finger, but it’s an art nouveau face from the 1920s), so I think you’ve got what it takes about me to wear jewelry: it’s gotta represent the wackiness inside me!
- Do you prefer YA, NA or Adult fiction? I think we all know the answer is…but I’m going to count to three and you guys shout it out with me…one, two….three….YA! That’s kinda why the name of the blog is what it is. I’m going to be a teacher, and I love reading YA.
- Do you have any siblings? Yes, I have my older sister by six years, Carrie, and my younger brother, Matthew, who’s only 10 months and 20something days younger than me (we are the same age for over a month. Then there’s the half-siblings, Drezden (21) and Vaughn (19) from my crazy ex-stepmom.
- What format of book do you prefer to read in? Kindle, so .mobi. I don’t use the actual Kindle but the Kindle app.
- Who’s your number one book boyfriend? (If you can’t decide: top three) Perry from Under The Never Sky, Sam from Shiver, and sadly, Edward Cullen from Twilight. Yes, I know. I know.
I know a lot of you have been tagged lately…so no tags. No pressure. I was behind, so no need to add on to what you’ve already got going on. If you want to do it, awesome. I hereby award you the Real Neat Blog Award (this means you!!)